Pool Calendar Reserved Dates:

Please check this regularly as days will be added as they are scheduled. * OPEN * means that anyone can come if they don't mind that others will be there.


Thursday, September 25, 2008

Labor Day Fun -



Ok, I know this is QUITE late, but I had some fun pics that were taken on Labor Day at the Yorg/Bassett informal BBQ. Rosey had her "FRIEND" Jeff there, and it was fun for many of us to meet him. He seems like a nice guy, and good to know that there are some boys out there that aren't intimidated by Rosey's quiet and shy personality!
It was a CHILLY day, but it ended up being a nice evening for a quick dinner. A big shout out to Clay who had NO idea Rosey had a date there, and proceeded to tell Rosey of this awesome guy he wanted to set her up with! Whoops - good thing Jeff was nice about it and didn't say anything (what would you say?).

Thanks Yorg's and Bassett's for the fun evening and good food!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks for documenting the fun party!

Aimee said...

I want to see a better picture of this "Jeff." Rosey, I really think you should bring him to the cousin's party.

Rose Bud said...

I'll consider bringing him...after all we are official! Love the pictures andrea, and I am grateful to finally have somebody recognize how shy I am...ha ha! We need to hang out sometime, I miss you cousin! :)